The inclusive atmosphere fostered by our lay leadership during regular services, High Holidays, life cycle and other events is the heart of Temple Solel. All we are has been built on those pillars, and with your support we plan to continue the programs and services we offer our community. Social Action is an important focus of the congregation.
Your membership is $250 per adult (dependent children, active students, active military are free) and includes:
- Opportunity to form meaningful friendships and relationships
- Guidance and resources for life cycle and other events
- Attendance and input at monthly Board Meetings
- High Holy Day Service ticket and “break-the-fast” meal
- Remembrance of your loved one’s yahrzeits at services during the year
- Passover Seder Meal
- Annual voting privileges at Membership Luncheon
- Subscription to the Charlotte Jewish News
We believe financial means should not be a barrier to anyone who wishes to be a member of Temple Solel. If you need to make payment arrangements please contact us. Payments can be made on a schedule throughout the year. Your information will be kept in strict confidence.
We are also grateful to those of you who give beyond membership to support programs and offset operational budgets to make membership so affordable. Willingness to volunteer for one of our several active committees, such as Events or Social Action, or to participate in the Temple’s governance, are ways for members to contribute not just financially, but by working together as a community.
Please fill out our Annual Membership Form. Payment can be made by check to Temple Solel, P.O. Box 1765, Fort Mill, SC 29716 or handed to a board member in person. PayPal is another option. Use the Donate button below or the Contact Us/Donate link on website homepage.
For more information, email email@example.com or call (803) 610-1707.