The ritual committee and temple board have put a lot of time and thought into how we can observe the High Holy Days this year. The health and safety of our congregational family must come first, and in this period of COVID-19 we have decided that we cannot risk getting together in person. This years’s services will be conducted virtually via Zoom.
2020 SERVICE TIMES:
- Erev Rosh HaShanah – Friday, September 18th, 7:00 pm on Zoom
- Rosh HaShanah – Saturday, September 19th, 10:00 am on Zoom
- Shabbat Shuvah – Friday, September 25th, 7:00 pm on Zoom
- Kol Nidrei – Sunday, September 27th, 7:00 pm on Zoom
- Yom Kippur – Monday, September 28th, 10:00 am on Zoom
Yizkor Service will begin at 3:00 pm on Zoom
N’ilah and Concluding Service will begin at 4:00 pm on Zoom
HHD FOOD DRIVE – VIRTUAL EDITION: Due to the pandemic, we are unable to hold our annual food drive. However, there are people who still need our help and it is a mitzvah to give tzeddakah, especially during the High Holy Day season. This year we are asking you send us a check made payable to the Fort Mill Care Center. Please consider donating!
REMEMBERING OUR LOVED ONES: Temple Solel members are able to cherish their loved ones by remembering them in a Yizkor booklet. A donation of Chai ($18) is suggested.
For more information, email info@templesolelSC.org or call (803) 610-1707.